Michigan Permanent Jewelry
If you’re searching for the best permanent jewelry in Michigan, look no further than Essbe. We offer silver and 14k gold-filled bracelets, anklets, and necklaces.
Permanent jewelry is growing in popularity. From celebrities like Julia Roberts to everyday women, permanent jewelry is becoming a popular option. But what is permanent jewelry? Why does it have such a following? Does it hurt? Where can you get it? How much does it cost?
If you're considering getting permanent jewelry in Michigan, here's everything you need to know.
What is Permanent Jewelry?
Permanent jewelry is exactly what it sounds like: jewelry that is welded on your body and lasts forever (or until you want it removed).
Why Should I Get Permanent Jewelry?
Permanent jewelry is not just about being pretty - it's about the experience. We have so many groups of people who come together to get permanent bracelets to mark an occasion. Here are a few of the many reasons why you may want to get it:
- To celebrate an important milestone or event like a birthday, bachelorette party, wedding, or a new career.
- To honor a permanent bond with a loved one, such as your significant other, children, or best friends.
- To remind you of a meaningful moment in life that you hope will last forever.
The process of getting permanent jewelry involves three steps:
- Choosing your preferred chain. At Essbe we have a wide variety of 14k gold-filled and sterling silver chains to choose from. You can also decide if you want any charms added to your chain for a customized look.
- Getting a perfect fit. We will attach the chain to you and make sure you're comfortable in it and it fits your perfectly.
- Zapping. Lastly, you'll get to wear some (super cute) protective eyewear so you can watch the spark as your chain is welded on. The welding happens with a quick zap. The process is painless and only takes a few seconds. Your new dainty piece will be #InstagramWorthy and the start of your collection of Essbe permanent jewelry that is sure to grow over time!
The steps are quick, and the end result is a beautiful, custom piece of jewelry that will last a lifetime.
Permanent Jewelry in Metro Detroit Pricing
The price of permanent jewelry in Metro Detroit depends on the chain you choose and if you add any charms. Here is a breakdown of the different price points:
- 14k Gold-filled: $46-$52
- Sterling Silver: $40-$46
- 14k Gold-fill: $50-$56
- Sterling Silver: $44-$50
- 14k Gold-filled: $95-$110
- Sterling Silver: $85-$100
Does it hurt?
No, permanent jewelry doesn't hurt because it doesn't touch your skin. The welder only touches the chain link for a split second. There is absolutely nothing painful about the process. It's actually a really fun experience that you'll likely want to capture!
Can I go Through TSA with Permanent Jewelry?
Essbe’s permanent jewelry is 14k gold-filled, so you can go through TSA. The metal detectors at the airport use magnetism, so your 14k gold-filled jewelry won’t set off the alarms.
What Kinds of Jewelry Can be Permanent?
At Essbe, we have a few different kinds of pieces, including bracelets, anklets, and necklaces. We also have a variety of charms that can be added to your chain as well. The most popular choice (by far!) is bracelets.
Permanent Jewelry Materials
There are various materials that can be used for permanent jewelry, but here at Essbe, we use 14k gold-filled and sterling silver chain. We love these because they are such high-quality!
How to Remove Permanent Jewelry
There are a few instances when you would have to remove your permanent jewelry such as an MRI. You can remove permanent jewelry by cutting it with scissors or wire cutters. Cut at the jump ring where it was welded on and save the chain so we can re-weld it if you ever want it back on.
If you're still feeling a little worried about the commitment, we can attach a clasp onto your chain for you. This makes it more like a typical piece of jewelry, but you still get the custom fit of permanent jewelry.
Can You Ship Permanent Jewelry?
The short answer is no. We do, however, offer our permanent jewelry chains as bracelets that you can purchase online. The measurements are down to the 1/4".
Where Can I Get Permanent Jewelry in Metro Detroit?
If you’re in Metro Detroit or live nearby, we have an event calendar with all our upcoming events. You can also check our Instagram for an up-to-date list of all pop-ups.
If you have a business and want us to do a pop-up at your location, please fill out this form, and we will get back to you within 24 hours. This is great for launch parties, seasonal events, holiday parties, or just something fun to bring in to attract more customers!
We also offer permanent jewelry private parties with a minimum of 10 people. Whether it's a bridal shower, bachelorette party, or just a girls' night out, we can help you get your guests linked up! Click here to get started.